HEYYY. Today felt like such a waste! I didn't go to church, again, cause my siblings didn't go! Stupid siblings always have so many excuses! Yeah so i spent the whole day catching up on tape! :D YAY! It's actually an accomplishment in a sense, but a useless one. And i did A LITTLE work. I actually just came back from taka not awhile ago, went for dinner with yimi, popo and kao fu. Okay i confess, i was supposed to buy selena gomez's new album at the cd shop, but they didn't have it, so i changed my mind and bought a jacket! :D HAHA :D Seriously i'm buying clothes more and more casually!BACK TO SCHOOL TMR! Don't feel much, except i'm afraid that i didn't do certain work that's really important! OMG I JUST REMEMBERED MY SS TASK. CRAP SO LAZY TO DO. Okay, i'll manage somehow like i always do! :D BYE THEN!
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment