Saturday, July 30, 2011

Lighters- Eminem (feat. Bruno Mars & Royce Da 5'9)



SONG THAT NIC AND I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT, AND FIGURING THE LYRICS OF. Yay love this version it's so much more decent. Eminem is soooo vulgar you can't believe it!


okayyyy, so i just came back from mbs today! Swam in the swimming pool at the sky park for the first time woohoo! The whole place is just super cool. Yeap, and guess what, pearl just told me not long ago that she officially put on braces! Hmm, haven't seen her for so long, wonder how she looks in them! She did send me a pic of herself but it's like so unclear! WHATEVER, MUST MEET UP SOON. Crap idk which weekend can that happen, I HAVE FIVE TESTS NEXT WEEK!!! I WANNA DIE! Amaths, Geog, Lit, Chinese, Bio prac! WHAT SORT OF MADNESS IS THIS SERIOUSLY.. ahh so annoying i don't have time to study for so many tests! I'm even sleeping over at yimi's house today, where will i find so much precious time. GOSH, don't think i'll be able to manage it the way i always do now. BETTER SERIOUSLY STUDY ONCE I CAN GRAB HOLD ON THE TIME TO. Okay, it's still saturday, so i have hope!! Yeah shall go now then. (btw, up till now i'm still feeling disppointed over last ep of my hk drama!) BYE!

-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment