Friday, July 15, 2011

FRIDAYYYYYYY



OMG. I've been feeling more and more tired by the day this whole week and i'm soooo glad it's friday! Though i still have band tmr, but it's only up till 12! :) And guess what? I'm having a two-week band break! Hehe, after all the intense practices from syf till australia trip, i think we really need it. I'm happy that i get to rest but at the same time i have feeling i'll end up missing band like crazy! OH GOSH. ANYWAY YAYEEES I'M WATCHING HARRY POTTER TMR!! It All Ends Here. I sooo wanna watch yet i don't, probably the same with everyone! So sad that once you watch finish, THAT'S IT, NO MORE HARRY POTTER :( Well but i'm still really excited to watch it! :D IT'S GONNA BE SO EPIC!! Yeah, awesomeness I got back my rest today! Joanna and Winnie wanted to come to my house today, but i said i was too tired and i wanted to go home and sleep! And i wasn't kidding! Gosh i slept for like 3+ hours after i watched finish tape. FEEL AWESOME NOW. FEEL LIKE PLAYING AUDI CAUSE I HAVEN'T IN A LONGLONG TIME! Yeah first thing is to get my brother and his friend off my red lappie! Okay, shall go. HAVE AND AWESOME FRIDAY! :D

-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment