Tuesday, July 5, 2011

MISSED ME?

I'M BACKKKK! FINALLY! FELT LIKE I SPENT A MONTH IN THAT HOSTEL! SYDNEY WAS REALLY FUN BUT OF COURSE I'M SUPER GLAD TO BE BACK IN SINGAPORE! :D We yes, we stayed in a hostel throughout (5-star hostel!), the beds are bunk beds and there's only one toilet on each floor! REALLY GREA TO SEE THE SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE AND EVEN PERFORM IN IT :) Sydney is seriously awesome and i'm missing all the friendly people and good food, though they come in giant portions. WELL I'LL UPDATE A SUPER LONG POST THAT SCANS DAY BY DAY SO I'LL BE ABLE TO SPILL EVERYTHING! :D My sectiion had a lot of conflicts and a number of quarrels throughout this trip i had to say, i seriously felt like just going home, but i'm glad that it ended well on overall! Cause the closing party was really fun and ms zee managed to talk to us about all the issues so yeah, hopefully we'll become more bonded after this! CAUSE I KNOW GOD HAS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING AND HE HAS A PERFECT PLAN FOR US :D

School today was not too good cause i didn't really understand anything the teachers were saying. I'll have to go for consultation! Yeah but it was really great to see all my friends again! :D MISSED THEM LIKE CRAZY.

YEAP OKAY, WILL UPDATE WHEN I'M NOT TOO TIRED. Gonna nap then i'll start catching up on tape! Can't wait! :D
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment