HI. So okay, it's finalised, I HAVE 7 TESTS NEXT WEEK! OMG, CRAZINESS!!! Monday- A math, EL summary, Chinese open book, Tuesday-Elect geog, Wednesday- Pute lit, Thursday, Bio prac, chinese paper 2. WHY! IT.IS.SO.NOT.ALLOWED. I'M SOOOO SCREWED. I seriously wanted to stay home to study for a math, but i decided to go to church cause i alr didn't go last week! I don't regret it but i seriously should've been studying i feel soooo behind now! Then after church i immediately went to yimi's house cause i didn't stay over last night, so ended up only going today. AND I JUST CAME BACK NOT LONG AGO. Ahhh i'm so screwed. I CAN'T STAND MATHS, MATHS IS MY NIGHTMARE, i know i sound so primary school but it's true! Okay chill sophia, shall make the best of what i have now!I THINK I'M GONNA FAIL, AGAINN. I MUST NOT LET SUCH A THING HAPPEN TO ME AGAIN! Yes, must set my priorities straight and stop focusing on all my hk drama and other stuff. What can i do now. IDK. OKAY BYE WISH ME LUCK, COUNTING ON IT RIGHT NOW!
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment