HEY. This is collation of most of my holidays since 2004! I tried my best to organise them in chronological order, but i'm not too sure! HEHE YEAH OKAY, HAVE FUN LOOKING!
Shanghai 2004 June
Hong Kong 2004 June
Perth 2006 June

HK 2007 March
Bei jing 2008 December
Seoul 2008 DecemberJapan 2009 April
Beijing 2009 December

London 2010 June
How's that for a great life? I'm seriously soo blessed to be able to go to sooo many places :) And that's obviously not all, i just put up those that i could find! Lol i smile sooo differently over the years, and i look really different too! I also found alot of videos while searching for all these, lol i find myself so annoying last time!! Seriously, I seemed like i was super proud and vain and annoying. GOSH, BUT THOSE VIDEOS REALLY BROUGHT BACK ALOT OF MEMORIES :) Once i stop going through them, i'll seriously never stop! HEHE SO YEAH, i'm really really thankful and i'm looking forward to going to more awesome places! :D WOOHOO LOVE TRAVELLING! :D
ANYwayyyy, today was speech day rehearsel! I skipped e maths mrt cause of it, i'll take on friday instead! So that gives me more time to study :) Thankful, I better get all my doubts cleared and study everything i missed out while i was in sydney gosh! AHH I FEEL SO DESPERATE, SHALL TRY MY BESTEST. Btw, sheryl's birthday is in 3 days, on racial harmony day, and i still have NOTHING TO WEAR. This is sooo annoying! HAIX, well okay, SS common test tmr! Excited to go home straight after sch tmr! :)
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment