LOVE IT! The song's on audi woohoo~Megan nicole is so cool!
Anyway, today's considered a good day! Sat next to nic for the whole day cause divya moved to brindabella's seat, cause she was absent. YEAH IT WAS SO AWESOME. I did so much work! And i could focus a lot! :D Of course it was fun too, like we talk alot but still focus and discuss the questions and stuff :) I TOTALLY LOVE PASSING POST-ITS :D And i think i'm getting better and better at it! :) HEHE, i asked ms zee whether i can move there permanently, but idk whether i really can, she didn't quite ans me lol. SO RARE THAT I ENJOYED LESSONS TODAY! Okay, then after school, I went for lunch with my flutey juniors :) Ate at some Thai House at coronation. Sang ah couldn't make it cause she had chinese remedial :( OH WELL, THERE WILL BE MANY OTHER CHANCES TO HAVE SECTION LUNCH! So then we went back for committee drills, omg i didn't actually do drills in a long time! Was shaky at first, luckily i got the hang of it again. HENG.
ALRIGHT, I'M REALLY EAGER TO WATCH THE LAST EPISODE OF THIS DRAMA, THE OTHER TRUTH, TMR! But we're going to marina bay sands so i'll have to watch after that! :D My grandfather got some room there for all of us to stay, idk if i'm staying over! Anyway you must be wondering what's the event, IT'S CAUSE HERMAN KOKO AND MIN ARE BACK IN SINGAPORE! :D YAY MISSED THEM! :D Excited excited excited for tmr! FRIDAYYYYS ARE SO FREAKING AWESOME. Okay then, shall go now! Watching today's tape, bye!
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment