Saturday, January 14, 2012

don't you worry your pretty little mind

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hey! :) WOOHOO SATURDAY! Band today was not too bad, i wasn't too tired haha. Because i slept DAMN EARLY last night i had a freakingly long dream and it was like i forgot about reality! HAHA. Anyway, today we voted for next year's comm! I was super undecided, took really long for me to write the names for Band Major and Drum Major. I mean, i love all of my juniors but i have to go with what's appropriate and not just write names of the people closer to me right?? I left Drum Major blank when i handed up, so i DIDN'T decide. Oh well, i really couldn't come up with anyone! ALL THE BEST TO THOSE GOING FOR INTERVIEWS NEXT WEEK THEN! :)

After band i went to orchard!! YESSSSS. I was super happy! :D I WENT TO MANY MANY SHOPS YAY. I didn't buy a lot though. Cause my mom left me to shop BY MYSELF for super long cause she had to send my brother home first for tuition then come back. Then i couldn't decide whether to buy certain stuff so i just didn't! Bought one thing on my own at least :) Was wandering around for like an hour? Or more than that haha, but the joy of shopping like finally gosh it overwhelms me! :) BOUGHT 3 STUFF ALTOGETHER, none which i think are suitable for CNY though. HAHA FAIL. Oh and coolest thing that happened, I RAN INTO NIC! :D I was at ion's Zara, she was wearing her orange/pinky laced shirt (which i also have, i wore it to uss) and in my head i was like "OMG I HAVE THAT SHIRT!" then afterwards i recognised her purple tank top and told myself "hmm that's familiar", then i saw her cotton bag and was like "omg i think it's nic's!" YEAH SO IT WAS HER! She was with her mom, she said that she GUESSED i would be at orchard hahahah. ONCE A TAKA KID FOREVER A TAKA KID. Talked to her for awhile then headed on! When my mom came back we went to f21 which was when i bought 2 out of 3 of the items i got, lol i didn't even try them! That's how my mom is, "JUST TAKE LAH." Hahaha love my mom she's so cool, you wish your mom was this cool! :D

So i'm back now! Not very tired i'm sure i can afford to sleep later tonight, TOTALLY. Siblings still gaming/reading books, you can go figure out which one is doing which yourself. Yeah alright that's it, byeee :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment