Thursday, January 12, 2012

tiring days seem to go on and on

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Somehow such things from tumblr relate to so many people!!

HELLO! I decided not to blog ytd cause there wasn't much to say, except i was super tired. Omg and i am super tired once again. I slept super early last night, AT LIKE 10! :D Early right?! Okay maybe not for some haha. Just one week of school (which hasn't even ended), and i'm already feeling so tired. I know it's not the lessons though, it's staying back day after day! We'll still have to stay back tmr for CCA FAIR. Yes all this is thanks to cca fair. I feel a war coming on haha, OKAY KIDDING. Let band get the most sec ones!! :) School so far has been fun though :) Idk i love lessons now cause it's so easy to absorb! I thought english yesterday was quite fun haha, as well as lit! Lit has always been awesome omg. There isn't any period that i'm dreading glad to say :) Okay maybe SS, cause it's kinda boring but it's not very often anyway haha.

What surprised me at band today is that 3 seniors came back! :D Shanny, Ting and Joey! Hope tomorrow passes quickly ahh, gonna be tiring once again. That just means that i have to sleep earlier tonight or smth, but don't think so lol. Don't have work to complete (i think) and i'm not going to watch any tape so yeah, i shall sleep at 10 or earlier again! :D I NEED THE SLEEP SERIOUSLY. Kay shall go, can't wait for weekends again! Saturday i'm going out with my mom to get clothes for Chinese New Year and as well as a present for my sister! :D HER BIRTHDAY IS IN A WEEKS' TIME! Yeap bye then! :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment