Friday, January 6, 2012

Why i love my parents

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hey! So today was the final day of camp! It was really good. I thought the dinner was damn awesome haha. The fun part was while we were waiting for our burgers (FROM MACS), we just sat in a circle and started playing all those puzzle games we picked up from camp, and other stuff too! SO FUN HAHA I LOVED IT :D But the main part of today was, during the parents' talk thing, they gave like everyone a chance to go up on stage and give a speech. I kept crying and crying while i listened to everyone thank their parents and saying how much they love them and want to make them proud. Okay it's sounds typical, but when you actually hear it out loud from someone, it's like omg i wanna cry!! Yeah which i did, and many others too! Like they asked their parents who were seated to stand up and stuff, then almost everyone who went up on stage was crying, it was so touching and motivational! Lol when i went behind to find my mom, she was like "aiya why you cry" LOL. Then i was telling her how sad it was seriously cause we were in front we could see their expressions and everything it was really moving! YEAH, but my mom doesn't really care lol. Doesn't matter I LOVE STILL HER! :D AND MY DAD AND MY SIBLINGS OF COURSE :D I just appreciate them so much for being who they are really.

YES finally it's the weekends, i yearned so badly for it, but the thing is i'm really scared to start school proper on Monday. After the Adam Khoo workshop, i feel like i'm expected to do much more for my studies, which i will but there's still pressure! I'm really worried for sec four. I just hope that i can do my best, follow all the things they taught us and not waste them! WE DIDN'T PAY 165 BUCKS FOR NOTHING GOSH. I feel really confused so yes now's a good time to pray to God and ask for His wisdom and guidance!! Oh well, i shall go then, feel like sleeping already though i wanna stay up a little longer since there's no school tmr, CRAP WHAT CAN I DO. I'll stay up just awhile longer then haha. BYE THEN :D
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment