So CCA fair was today! Screamed like crazy omgg. Super tired, thank God it's friday! I'M SUPER HAPPY THAT I SAW EMILY BEFORE MY PERFORMANCE! SHE'S SEC ONE NOW OMGG I DIDN'T REALISE! Performance went rather smoothly, except when i performed in the hall for some reason i was freaking nervous!! HAVE NO IDEA WHY, my flute actually trembled it was so hard to play and even harder to compose myself!! LOL WHATEVER OUR PERFORMANCE ROCKED. Whole thing went alright, just like the other years, except this year is our last! Oh gosh. I know it's only 8 plus but i seriously feel like going to sleep now, i'm completely drained!! Alright i don't think i have anything else to say. I want to sleep later on a friday but i don't think that's happening, there's band tmr anyway! KAY BYE THEN :D Can't wait to go out with my mom tmr!! :)
-Sophia

No comments:
Post a Comment