Heyy. I feel so great today! HAHA I DID WORK IN THE AFTERNOON :D It wasn't for like 30 mins only kay, it took up quite awhile! And the awesome thing is i managed to catch up on tape at the same time! Haven't watch my hk dramas in ages i miss them so bad. I think i feel happy that i managed to balance them both. Then at around 7+ i went for dinner with my family. SAW MY COUSIN AND AUNTY LIKE FINALLYY. GOSH MISSED THEM :) Yeah haha now i'm watching tape with my siblings! :) OH THE JOY!
I'm looking forward to doing more work and studying more tomorrow then rewarding myself by watching tape haha. Don't worry i won't watch too much! There isn't alot to watch anyway lol, come to think of it there's not gonna be tape tomorrow, so i'll just spend the day studying for my two tests! :) I'M REALLY HOPEFUL ABOUT IT THIS TIME, and i'm sure i'll succeed! Haha just wait for it. Anyway i really wanted to put up a video for this post, but then i can't private it on youtube if i want anyone to see it here, so i'd rather not :( SUPER SAD, ahh i wanna complain to blogger for this. It sucks so bad not being able to upload videos! WHATEVER. Alright i'm gonna go now. CYAA :D
-Sophia

No comments:
Post a Comment