Heyy. School today was normal, i wasn't very tired though i didn't manage to sleep very early last night haha. Gosh i hope i can sleep tonight cause i took quite a long nap just now! ANNOYING. Anyway i'm really anticipating chinese new year now! :) Though i haven't gotten enough clothes to wear yet, which i don't have much time to get lol. Also my sister's gonna celebrate her birthday on the 22nd! :) Her birthday's 19th so yeah. She's just gonna invite her friends over like last year cause apparently they are not allowed to go anywhere to far (lame), but it's gonna be different cause my mom bought some birthday package? I have no idea. I asked Pearl and Sotong to come! Haven't seen them in awhile yay we shall find out how sucky sec 4 is for each of us lol.
I know i mentioned how much it rocks to sit in front of class, and i have to emphasize it again omg. It's so easy to absorb even if you're tired or anything! Wow i'm so blessed. Btw today at bio Ruth demonstrated to the class what's a knee jerk, and I was the one she tried it on haha, it was super cool! My knee just flew up involuntarily. I can't do it on myself for some reason, woah it's so cool to know the exact spot to hit haha. YES BIO IS AWESOME, WAY COOLER THAN PHYSICS. Alright i shall go now, haven't showered! Got to finish up some work then i can watch tape happily woohoo. Right bye then! :)
-Sophia

No comments:
Post a Comment