The comm surprised Jolene for her birthday today! And yay i took pictures :)
I AM GONNA MAKE THIS QUICK. School today was basically alright, passed quickly cause we finally get to end earlier! Which is not very early either lol, only at 2.30pm. Whole comm aside the sec twos surprised Jolene for her birthday! :) Success she loved it! Oh and the cake was AWESOMEE. Gosh we are all turning 16 this year, that is an intimidating fact, YET IT'S SWEET! After school, mummy picked me from the bus stop to go to ORCAHRD! Yes once more, cause i still don't have enough clothes for chinese new year. I think i do now though. Hehe we spent quite awhile there, ate lunch, shopped, then stayed all the way till dinner. I BOUGHT TWO NEW PAIRS OF SHOES! :) I'm so happy! Btw, NO ONE should shop while they are in uniform because it takes FOREVER to try clothes gosh, super annoying! And i didn't want to let down my hair cause there's a bump in it so it's unglam, but i had to see how i looked like with my hair down, so i let it down then tied it back each time! LOL. Okay i seriously can't wait for FRIDAY, and what comes afterwards!
HUGE THING IS, MY SISTER'S BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW! I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE IS GOING TO BE 12 IN LESS THAN 2 HOURS. I can still rmb how it was like being 12! Time better slow down/the Earth better stop spinning so quickly HAHAHAH. Alright shall go now then, siblings rushing me to off the com cause they wanna sleep. Hate how the air-conditioner in my parents' room is not working! EVERYONE HAS TO SQUEEZE IN MY ROOM, MY TINY ROOM :( Well okay enough of this, byeee! :)
-Sophia


No comments:
Post a Comment