Monday, January 9, 2012

Safe and Sound - Taylor Swift (feat. The Civil Wars)


This song is soo nice :)Taylor Swift woohoo, i would watch The Hunger Games just for this song hahahah.

Hey gonna talk about today. First day of lessons, it was quite relaxing, didn't do alot of heavy content stuff or anything! So yeah i can safely say that today went alright. I don't know whether or not i liked the part when we watched the sec fours get their O level results. It was just OVERWHELMING. Very! I feel horrible for Joey omgg but i'm thankful for Ting's results! Gosh i'm really scared for O levels now, i don't want to receive horrible results!! AHHH ACTION I HAVE TO TAKE ACTION. Time is running out what i need is TUITION right now. Since i don't trust myself to study on my own! IT WILL NOT BE ENOUGH. Yeah okay tonight when my mom gets home i'll ask her to quickly arrange classes for me, SET!

I feel like i don't have enough time to do anything! THERE'S SO MUCH TO DO AHH, i'm talking about presently. Stupid tests gosh. Okay shall go now then, there's gonna be BAND tomorrow like FINALLY!! I MISS MY FLUTE SO BAD, AND OF COURSE EVERYONE IN BAND TOO! Okay GOT TO go, stupid amath! Cya wish me luck for my test tmr!
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment