Tuesday, January 10, 2012

wake up, and smell the break up


Yay awesome song, it's one of her older songs so glad i went to hear it it's super nice! :)

Today wasn't bad! :) Learnt more in class, turns out it's super easy to pay attention in class when you're sitting IN FRONT. Can't believe i forgot to mention this yesterday, but i'm sitting in the first row for our new class arrangement! :) I'm next to Esther, she's quite fun to talk to, yet we don't really get distracted, haha not bad for a table-buddy! :) I pretty happy about our amath test today, yay so i studied for it last night and i managed to do most of the questions! Didn't know how to complete two of them, but I feel more confident about this test than those i took last year haha. I'm sure i can pass! :)

And we had band practice today after FOREVER. For me at least haha. Omg my section is HUGE, 12 PEOPLE!! THERE WAS FULL ATTENDANCE TODAY AND WE DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH SPACE TO SIT. Now it's 12 people cause Keanna, this dsa girl who was from rgps joined us :) Have no idea i'm capable of handling such a huge section, and this year sec ones are gonna join soon OHMYGOSH. Not easy being an SL! Wow, but i sure enjoyed practice, because i miss my flute sooo bad! Didn't have drills, though i wouldn't mind drills, but yeah Ms Zee spent some time briefing us about stuff so more time was taken up. Comm stayed back till like 7.30! Was shocked, haha funny how we changed in the band room when it was DARK. YAY SO TODAY WAS NOT BAD THOUGH I'M VERY TIRED HAHA. Thankful that there isn't anything we have to complete by tmr! Okay i shall go now then, watching the second episode of this tape cause i only watched one ytd! Alright cya byee :)
-Sophia

(posted at 10:15 pm)
Omg ACJC's open house is tomorrow!! I CAN'T GO AH THERE'S DRY RUN FOR CCA FAIR :( I'm saddened! What to do gosh, hope i won't grieve about it too much. Another rather tiring day tmr, bye then!

No comments:

Post a Comment