Heyy! :D Okay i hate to say this, but i didn't take photos yesterday! :( On the second day of CNY gosh that is so sad. Anyway so what happened was we arrived at dai yi ma's house at about 3 plus, which was when all our relatives left already! WEIRD RIGHT. Kinda lost the spirit! Yeah so we had lunch then started playing taidi from then onwards. I lost like crazy but it was so fun! :D Hmm then what happened, oh i went to watch my mom, aunty, grandmother and grand aunty play mahjong! I still don't know how to play gosh but okay i get the gist of it so it's quite fun to watch! :) When dinner time came more people arrived yay! But i didn't know them all unfortunately. So sylvie dan and I went to play Xbox in howie koko's room. Yeah then we had to leave at around 11 plus cause we all had school today!! HOW SUCKISH IT THAT. CELEBRATIONS WAS WAY TOO SHORT. Ahh i didn't manage to do my work which i hate myself for. There are too many things due on friday which i have to do today because i won't have time to finish them after band!
Yeah. Anyway school was alright today :) I wasn't too tired though i slept past 12. Lessons were usual, somehow i felt that it was kinda fun, i forgot why! I think it's cause of that one period of lit or smth hahahah, literature is so great! Okay i rmb now, english was fun cause we split into groups so Esther and I turned around to join Ruth and Nicole Teo, then Divya joined our group too, and we laughed A LOT! Shall not say why. HAHA :D Right i seriously have to shower. Anyway, i finally cut my sister's birthday cake a moment ago from last Sunday. Most epic thing ever, too lazy to elaborate! Had such an awesome nap, I HAVE MORE ENERGY TO DO WORK YAY! GONNA GO NOW THEN, CYAAA :)
-Sophia

No comments:
Post a Comment