Sunday, January 8, 2012

Work work work

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
MINDMAP ON AIR I SPENT FOREVER ON TODAY! Looks so MESSY and primary school but that's how they taught us to do it hahahah.

Gosh i'm proud to say that today i did work and studied. So it was productive but it was not productive ENOUGH! I'm still left with alot to study for amath and chem tests this week! Annoying omg. Well at least i did something today and didn't waste it off by taking a nap haha. Somehow i don't feel ready to start school tmr, i'm really nervous for school tbh. Oh and i'm worried for the sec 4s who are gonna get back their O level results tmr!! Okay my mistake, they're not sec 4s anymore, in fact we're sec 4! HAHA. JIAYOU TO THEM, AND THOSE GETTING BACK CHINESE O LEVEL TOO! I can just imagine myself looking back at this post when I'M getting back my O level results, gosh it seems so far away but it's so not. Okay gonna stop dwelling on this topic, i keep talking about O levels and keep freaking myself out ahh but i can't help it. ALRIGHT SHALL GO NOW. Best of luck to my seniors!! And I shall pray for good days of schooling ahead! Byeee :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment