Monday, April 4, 2011

april please be magnificent.



yes, please please let april be magnificent. 8 APRIL, SYF, WE WILL DO FANTASTIC :D Lots of stuff going on on that day. Syf, pearl's birthday, english bma due. And today i just realised that 8th april is zhenna and seraphina's birthday too. WOW, GO SMSB!


Today some of us stayed back for self-prac. I thought it was good! Joey and Sang Ah were there yay! We talked alot, kind of more than we practiced but haha lol at least we practiced! And ms zee told me alot during chinese today, i felt, weird. But she told me too many stuff, i had different emotions towards each of them. So yeah. I shall go now, i'm watching tape! :) YAYEEZ. (new word?) After syf i can fully concentrate on studies, ss test tmr i haven't studied! Goshhhhh. I'M GOING TO START TUITION AT SERENE CENTRE, REALLY CONVENIENT CAUSE I STAY SO NEAR :) haha, kay then shall go now, bye! :D


-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment