Okay anyway, JUSTIN BIEBER'S CONCERT IN JUST WHAT, THREE DAYS? I'M SO SUPER EXCITED! :D This reminds me sooo much of when taylor swift's concert was approaching. Except this time, NO NIC :( Idk if i mentioned this, but i'm going with winnie, cause i didn't manage to get a ticket cause i was waiting for nic to confirm whether she could go! So winnie had an extra ticket so I COULD GO! :D I felt really really lucky, though it's cat 5 i don't think i really care that much now! I'm going! :D Gosh, but really to think that i'm going with winnie and her other 2 sec one friends makes me feel super lame. WELL WHO CARES LAH. EXCITED EXCITED EXCITED :D
Right let's talk about today, had bio supplementry from 9-11, i'm thankful for that i really needed it! :D Yeah, but as i predicted, i have super bad muscle aches!! SIAN. This is very irritating. I thought it would be weirded without my siblings but it's not that bad actually, HAHA :D Yes but i know, what makes a home is not the house, but the people living in it. Just like how what makes a church is the people, not the building :) SO YES, I KIND OF FEEL OUT OF PLACE NOW :( HAHA, i asked pearl and sotong to come today! Yeah they always come like super late so i don't really bother. AS LONG AS THEY COME, then i won't feel so dead. Yeah okayokay, bye then! :D
-Sophia

No comments:
Post a Comment