Sunday, April 24, 2011

NEVERSAYNEVER




I WATCHED IT! FINALLY! :D Gosh it's so amazing i loved it soo much i was actually tearing! I was super immersed in it, couldn't stop staring at the screen! I'm so glad that he decided to make this film i don't care if people say he's ego whatsoever. Hopefully this will be able to show people how great he really is! WATCH IT EVERYONE! :D

Anyway, happy easter sunday! :D I'm at home taking these 10 minutes off homework to blog now. Doing english bma, finishing it ONCE AND FOR ALL. Yes i'm super happy that i got to watch never say never yesterday! Justin Bieber is amazing! And at night we went for karoake, like the whole family..it was so fun! :D MISSED IT! Thought now's not the time to be partying, cause english exam is on friday already! I'M FREAKING OUT. Gosh, i know i've been slacking for the whole of this term so i'm not expecting fabulous grades, i've learnt to be realistic. There are people in my class who work ten times harder than me, so, we reap what we sow. If i don't do well, then i know that i didn't work hard enough. SO YES, I CAN'T DO MUCH BUT JUST CHIONG NOW. SHALL GO NOW THEN, BYE! :D
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment