Hi i was really feeling quite demoralised today. I'm not quite over it, but i'm trying not to think about it! Glad to be back! So other than that, band camp was funnnnn :D Surprisingly, haha :D We did lots of stuff and we practiced! OMG, DRAMA GOT GOLD, next is us, idk what we're going to get! WE MUST GET GOLD WITH HONOURS! :DD Yeap, and another suprising thing was that i managed to fall asleep! Like pretty fast okay, but when i got up i had back ache, haha i felt like some grandma lol. I thought self-studying time was pretty fun! :D My awesome seniors joey and ting were there and some of their other sec four friendssss, it was funny haha :D I DID MY BIO WORKBOOK YAY! I didn't know anything omg, kept asking joey. So fail, but considered productive :) I am going to miss my dear seniors sososo much! Crap, so sadddddd, i was like tearing today while joey was talking to us, yes i do know that i cry very easliy but it's always like that for me, can't quite help it, HAHA :D
Well, i'm glad to be home of course. YAY, GOING TO WATCH TAPE! Sad that i'm not going to katie's house anymore, i mean i want my rest but i just feel super sad that we're all not going to celebrate her birthday with her. We MUST make up for it! YUP WE WILL :D I'VE WRITTEN DOWN MY STUDY TIMETABLE ALR, CREDITS TO GRACE! Awesomeness, gonna start today! Right, bye then :D
-Sophia

No comments:
Post a Comment