hello. Today its back to monday, it seems like syf never happened. But then today it was announced in front of the whole school that we got silver, and we had to stand also omg. I felt so sad. Then ms zee called us and started talking to us. Ms Chong typed out a letter to us! We were all crying initially and then when ms zee started reading the letter she was like sobbing then we cried even more! To think that i was over getting a silver, but i'm soooo not :(
Great that we made a card for joey and ting! :D I'm proud of myself! Don't know whether they received it yet. Cause i passed to winnie and asked her to pass the card to everyone, then the last person pass to them :) IT'S FIVE. That's damn fast. I don't like days that end at 3! Then time passes super fast. Cause of mrt! TODAY WAS A MATH MRT, i hope i'll pass! Yeah okay, i shall go now then. Watching tape! :D BYE! :D
-Sophia

No comments:
Post a Comment