Tuesday, April 5, 2011

treasures


HEY, band today. i didn't eat from 12.30-7+ omg! That's sad, i was seriously hungry. And i'm very very tired! I have no time to do all my stuff and it's like gosh, can't wait for syf to be over yet i don't want it to come.. :( AHHHH 3 MORE DAYS. HAIX. You know what? Today was the FIRST time i ever addressed the whole band, i felt nervous but yet it's like kind of cool, HAHA LOL! Yeap, watching new tape now, seems good but kind of complicated. It's like a complicated ancient drama, with many many politics stuff from the old days. HAHA :D Oh and today was ss test, seemed okay, though i didn't really know how to do the SEQ, cause i didn't quite study that part haha, but NVM I SHALL COMTINUE WITH MY TAPE NOW. 3 DAYS! :D I must treasure the time i have left with my beloved seniors..gosh i'm going to cry loads on friday. HAHA OKAY, byeee :D


-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment