Friday, April 8, 2011

why

SILVER :(

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY. I FEEL SO CRAPPY NOW. Shouldn't have went there to hear the results, then maybe i won't be feeling so dejected now. THEY'RE STILL GONNA ANNOUNCE TO THE SCH ON MONDAY OMG, NO. THIS SUCKS. I'M FEELING SOOOOO TIRED NOW, actually i'm done crying and emo-ing, just gonna rest. I'M MAINLY FEELING LIKE THIS CAUSE modern dance- gold with honours, drama- gold, indian dance- gold with honours, band- silver. I KNEW IT'S NOT SO EASY TO GET A GOLD, WE WERE SERIOUSLY LIVING IN OUR OWN WORLD THINKING WE'RE THAT GOOD. I thought we were complacent and this proves me right. BUT I'M NOT GONNA THINK SO MUCH, NOW IT'S TIME TO FOCUS ON EXAMSSSSSSS. MY NEXT HURDLE! Well, things happen in life and you have to get over it in one way or another and MOVE ON. So yes, TIME TO TACKLE MID YEARS! But okay, gonna take awhile to be back to my old self. BYE THEN.

-SOPHIA

No comments:

Post a Comment