Monday, April 25, 2011

when music made us al unite

HI.
Today passed kind of quickly, i'm super nervous for english exam on friday! Thank goodness we don't have to specifically study anything. Exams are so near, yet i know that they'll pass really quickly as well! YES I'M THINKING OF HOW HAPPY I'LL BE ONCE THEY END OMG! And my birthday is coming! I haven't really taken much notice of it, it's kind of weird cause last year i was like so busy trying to plan my birthday and stuff, but i think this year i'm more focused, so i'm not as hyped. But that's good! Not like i'm neglecting my own birthday or anything..haha :D I WILL DO SMTH ABOUT IT, though right now i have COMPLETELY no idea how i'm going to celebrate, ahhh better start brainstorming! Yeah oh, and i just rmbered smth funny today. For chinese, we practiced ting li and i was super sucky! Grace got 2 and i got 4, out of ten! And it's funnier cause three of my initial answers were actually correct but then i changed it so i got 4 instead of 7, MUST NOT OVERTHINK NEXT TIME!

Well yeah, chem test tmr! I feel okay. I don't feel very nervous cause i don't even know what's gonna come up! SO FAIL. WELL, I'LL TRY MY BEST! I'm feeling excited to study geog tmr! I'm borrowing nicole teo's guidebook, that i've been trying so hard to find! Yeah okay i feel accomplished even though i haven't started yet! HAHA :D OKAY, EXAMS PLEASE ENDDD SUPER SOON :( I'm gonna start counting down alr! :D
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment