Hi. So today i went for church, really really glad to go back! Sermon was about worrying, and having faith in a God who cares, who knows and is able. I thought it was very relevant to what i'm going through now! Syf is really near, and yes i constantly catch myself being deep in thought about what happened on saturday. I told joyce, she said that it happened to her before, she told me she knows the feeling is terrible. I was thinking about it while the sermon was going on. Then we were singing Who Am I and like i thought about it again, omg i suddenly felt that i was tearing i didn't even know why. But i really God's presence in me and i was just overwhelmed by God's grace. IDK ABOUT WHAT. That's just what i felt, at the end of the song the teardrop was like flowing down my cheek alr i was like OMG, then i quickly wiped it off. I told Dora, she told me not to be like so hard on myself. Then was cell group when i talked to joyce. I won't say i still feel okay whenever i think of it, but what i learnt is to just let it be and not worry. So church today was good. I'm really grateful to God for helping me handle this. Why should i worry so much when i have a God who cares for me so much, God has His reasons and i won't question them or worry about them, I KNOW THAT ALL I NEED TO DO IS KEEP MY FAITH!
Syf is in 6 days, i just wanna do the best i can do and leave the rest to GOD! :D NO WORRIES!
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment