HEYYY. Today's day two!!! It was much better than yesyerday, i didn't waste my time doing nonsense, WAS WELL OCCUPIED :D YAY! :D Okay, time to talk about what i did. So yes firstly was school, HAD 2.4 AHHHHH. I ran super slowly, okay not gonna reveal my timing haha :D I think i'm seriously going to have very bad muscle aches tmr! I hope not, for now it's not aching or anything but yes we'll see tmr :)
And after sch we had prefect's commendation yes, was with the other 3/4 people. The bus took super long to come! I was venting on how i could have been at home facing my computer and watching tape but nooooo, i have to wait for some very IMPUNCTUAL bus! Yeah, it was all the way at St Andrew's Cathedral! I had no idea it was so far, it's near marina omg! I expected it to be boring and YES, IT WAS BORING. I almost fell asleep gosh, but at least i went for it once and found out how it was like! :D Haha okay it ended at like 4 not 4.45 :) THANK GOSH. Then wen-yi and i went to take bus home, there's 174 and 961 surprisingly! :D Before 961 came we were counting the number of stops, omg it's 31 stops away! THAT'S CRAZY, i called dolly at 4.18 to tell her i'm on my way home, and i reached home only at 5! HAHA, it was so funny cause after like half an hour i still couldn't identify any familiar roads i was like "THIS IS THE LONGEST BUS RIDE I EVER EVER TOOK" and it's true. So yes, i understand how can other people take so long to go home now :)
LAST THING I DID, i went home to shower and change. I caught a bit of idol then i went for Sarah's birthday dinner! HAHA SAW SAM THERE THANKFULLY, if not i confirm wouldn't have found the place! We were the earliest! Even though i thought i was gonna be late, HAHA :D YAY I'M GLAD SARAH WAS SURPRISED, success! Sang her a birthday song then we ate pizza, but i ate dinner at home so i didn't much appetite. I thought the conversations we had were super weird and lame and FUNNY. HAHA :D Yeah okay i had fun! :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SARAH! :D They went somewhere else after that then sam and i went home! Cause i wanted to catch idol but missed it :( Crap should've followed them. YEAH OKAY I'VE TALKED ALOT, SHALL GO NOW :D WATCHING TAPE YAY! :D Comforts me after missing idol :) Bye then! :D
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment