Thursday, April 28, 2011
we're tripping in our hearts
HEYYYY :D Today we got back 3 tests. I did awesome for geog- 16/18! Yeahhhh second highest in class. However, for bio and chem i didn't do so well :( I PASSED BOTH THOUGH! Not that bad, but not fabulous, so yeah i better work harder for exams. SPEAKING OF EXAMS, ENGLISH EXAM IS TMRRRRRR! Okay, actually i don't feel so nervous, cause it's english we don't need to study, we just have to make do with what that comes up. And thank goodness there's no school on monday, more time to study for the rest of the subjects! I'm freaing out, i don't think i'll do well for mid years, as in really HONESTLY SPEAKING AND FACING THE TRUTH. No wait, it's okay if i don't do awesome, but the thing is that i don't think i can even do AVERAGE, SO, THE PROPER SENTENCE IS, I THINK I'M GONNA SUCK. Yes. I don't know what to do, i feel like i'm just waiting to die.
A part of me just wants to let exams fly by, and not care. But the other half is like super eager to chiong all the way, and just DO ITS BEST. I don't know. I'm predicting that i'll do horribly but i want to make a difference!! I'm having all these negative feelings, yeah, for now, at the present moment all i can do now is just THINK PROPER ENGLISH. And look through my compres whatever. Yeap. It's 10. OH ONE HAPPY THING TO END OFF, YIMI BOUGHT ME AN ITOUCH!!! :D YESSS, I'M LOVIN IT ALR, but i'm only going to start using it after exams probably. I don't have my itunes now anyway cause my computer is screwed. Yeah kay then, bye! :D
-Sophia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment