HIIIII I'M UP SUPER EARLY I KNOW. Actually i was awake from 7 plus alr haha :D AND, I KNOW I NEVER MENTIONED THIS BUT I'M GOING TO WATCH THEM!!! TONIGHT! Okay, you might wonder who are these weird looking people. They're hong kong starss!!! I wasn't that excited previously but now i am!!! I wish raymond lam would be there also but nvm, i can't believe i get to see FOUR of them at once!! Being such a fan of hong kong dramas and watching all of them on tv since i was like 6, this is really something super HUGE for me! WOW, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY. I'll be sure to take loads of pictures :D But i think my seats are super far, we have six tickets and 2 of them are further in front, but i'm not sitting there :( My grandmother and sister are. SIAN.
HAHA, can't believe my mom said BRING BINOCULARS. That sounded very stupid when she said it. But okay, i think we will have to! I don't want it to be so far! :( Okay, i'm going to be contented! This will be an awesome night! But now's like super early, whatever. I'm going to study today!! CAUSE THERE'S NO TAPE AND NO AUDITION. YEAP, I'M GOING FOR IT.
-Sophia

No comments:
Post a Comment