Monday, August 1, 2011

Net-A-Bag












MY MOM'S BAGS! :D She and my 2 auntys, technically her sisters set up this facebook page selling their bags! OMG, that was the best thing they have ever done, THEY HAVE COUNTLESS OF BAGS! And mostly branded ones! About time they got rid of them, haha. I helped my mom take the photos ain't I the sweetest daughter ever? :) And i didn't ask her to charge me! Lol, well not like anyone who reads this would be interested in such high class purses but here's the link to the page anyway! http://www.facebook.com/netabag?ref=ts


SO, DID 3 TESTS TODAY! And i survived english and chinese, but i'm soooo going to fail a maths! I'M PREPARED FOR IT. Whatever it's over, i've been focusing on geog for the rest of the day, rivers isn't too bad, but i don't really know what kind of questions are gonna come up! Nvm, i can ask all those pure geog peeps tmr! :) Gosh so lazy to stay back for committee meeting and more drills tmr, but it's okay i'm sure it won't last too long. Surprisingly i don't really miss band, maybe it's cause i have too much other stuff on my mind recently so i'm not thinking too much about band. IDK IF THAT'S A GOOD THING. Anyway, 8th august is approaching! Which is national day celebration, yay we're gonna celebrate sheryl's belated birthday after that, AT MY HOUSE! Woah after that the next time sheryl can hang out with her friends will probably during playmax. YAY CAN'T WAIT FOR PLAYMAX, going on the friday slot, never went before! Okay whatever, it's still a long way to go! Lol, right. Gonna go now! Got to study more geog!! OMG I'M WANNA WRITE NOTES NOW I FORGOT. HAHA kay bye! :D

-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment