Saturday, September 15, 2012

A break at last

Photobucket
Went to Serene Centre with Grace and Rachella, after our science paper 1! We just dumped our bags at Island Creamery and then we went over to 7-Eleven to eat instant noodles LOL how unhealthy. Btw i didn't read the instructions on how to prepare my mee goreng. Kay then i very stupidly just put all the contents together and added hot water when it's supposed to be dry!! So like i was supposed to add hot water to the noodles FIRST, dry and THEN add the seasoning and all that. Oh gosh it turned out to be quite tasteless :( After eating we back to Island Creamery! (like after an hour or so) We were watching funny videos and videos from The X Factor! Some of the contestants are just soooo talented, i really envy them! Kay then at 3.30pm i went for Amath tuition which is in Serene! :)

Photobucket

I FINALLY FINALLY GOT MY PHONE FIXED. I'm trying to get used to having such a smooth screen again haha. Oh my goodness it cost my Mom 130 bucks!! SO EX. I seriously hope that i won't drop my phone anymore!

Okay so Amath Paper 1 was alright! :) I'm really happy that i only left one part blank which is only worth 3 marks! I so did not expect that. However Science (Chem/Bio) Paper 1 wasn't that good :( I got quite a few questions wrong alr i was actually aiming for quite a high score but now i think i can just forget about it!! :( OH WELL, AT LEAST IT'S OVER. I'm glad that it's Friday and it feels weird that there's not gonna be any papers tomorrow! Cause for the past few nights i've just been worrying about not being able to sleep and about how the exam will go, it's kinda stressful. Yeah so just TWO MORE DAYS TO GO. Monday- Emath Paper 1, Lit Paper 2. Tuesday- Chinese Paper 1&2. Okay we have practical on Thursday but i don't think i'll stress too much over that. 

When i came home i watch TWO DISCS OF MY HK DRAMA (two diff shows). Yay i feel so "AT EASE" and relaxed! Okay but studying resumes tmr, i'm gonna study real hard for Emath, cause paper 2 was crappy! Yeap okay, cya then i'll try not to sleep TOO late tonight haha. 
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment