Monday, September 10, 2012

Back to school!


AMAZINGG. I wonder how his voice sounds like now though!

HELLO THERE. So today's the first day of school and the day prelims resume. (doesn't feel like the 'first day' of school lol) I just wanna very quickly talk about how AMATH and CHEM papers went. Amath was surprisingly easy! I have to say that this paper is easier than all the other Amath papers i've ever sat for. ISN'T THAT GOOD NEWS? Well i'm not too sure, cause if i do well for it then i might get all complacent and end up studying less for the O Level Amath paper, so yeah whatever marks i get i'll still work super hard!! Chem was okay, relatively easy, i wasn't sure how to do some questions but the rest were alright!

OKAY, so i was studying for Emath and Geog just now. I'm sooo surprised at how fast i studied Geog! It's like all the info is already in my head, i just had to look through the tb and somehow i managed to memorise all the content pretty quickly. And THANK GOODNESS i had time to study for Emath, i studied for it for like 2 hours yay! For mid years i remember that i didn't study Emath AT ALL, that sucked. I really wanna do better for Emath this time, that's why although i knew that there was a lot to do for Geog, i still squeezed in some time to study Emath! YEAP OKAY, I SHALL GO NOW THEN :) Btw i took like cough syrup last night and some pill for runny nose, they're BOTH supposed to make you feel drowsy. AND I'M GLAD TO SAY THAT I FELL ASLEEP ALMOST INSTANTLY LAST NIGHT :) Alright so tonight i took the pill for runny nose again (i DO have a runny nose), really pray that i'll be able to fall asleep! KAY THEN, GOODNIGHT :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment