The music video for WANEGBT. Oh gosh she made it soo obvious that it's about Jake Gyllenhaal. I mean i love her as an artiste and all but and the same time i feel sorry for all the guys she broke up with. Lol she always ends up writing songs about them and then they get bashed by all the fans :/ Kay that aside, this video is quite cool hahah the people in the animal suits are damn funny!
OKAY HI IT'S SEPTEMBERR. I seriously can't believe how fast this year has gone by! I'm so worried for Os for do i keep having the feeling that i will do badly for it?? Okay stop over thinking again Sophia. Alright i've been doing Chem for like the whole of today, Firstly we had Chem lesson in the morning, haha everyone thought it was supposed to start at 8am. Then at like 7.40am, Ms Tan asked Brin to tell everyone that it actually starts at 8.30am! Grace was there at like 7.30am haha. Yeap then we ended at 11am. I went home and took a nap for like THREE HOURS then i went for CHEM TUITION from 3-4.30pm. And guess what, when i got back from tuition i took ANOTHER nap, it lasted for two hours which means i napped for a total of 5 hours today! Wth i didn't even sleep that late last night?! Idk why i was so tired today. Yeah and now i'm gonna do my Chem tys, idk why i have this sudden urge to do Chem again after i just had tuition and stuff. Omg i better stop neglecting my Bio, there's no point if i do well for Chem but my bio is like lagging behind :( I shall work on Bio tomorrow, yeap! Hmm kay this is a rather short post, my life is so boring at the moment. Alright cya then :)
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment