This last one is so freaking funny hahah.
HEYY, SO TODAY WE HAD OUR CHINESE PAPERS. It went rather well! :) The questions that came out for paper 1 were not very common but still do-able lah. I was super sleepy during Paper 2 OMG, i was doing the paper really slowly at first, then while doing the compre part i suddenly realised how little time i had left and i 'woke up' and started choing-ing the rest of the questions! Kay then i ended like 20 minutes early haha, good then i just took my time to check! HOPE I DO OKAY :)
After that i went for lunch with Grace at Macs. Omg and i forgot to help Grace (low) to check whether her History book is at the IT conference room!! I keep telling myself last night NOT to forget, she was also reminding me and stuff and YET I STILL FORGOT, genius. Kay Grace and I met Kendra at Macs! So she ended up eating with us haha, though she wanted to bring home her food to eat at first. Hmm then i suddenly realised how long i haven't talked to Kendra! IT'S BEEN AGES, but somehow i don't feel very distant to her, which is a good thing :)
The sucky part is that i needed to shit after eating and it was horribleee. I felt so lousy afterwards, can't believe that my stomach still hurts from yesterday! And now i even have diarrhoea, no medicine seems to be working right now, so damn annoyed. Thankfully there's no school tomorrow, so hopefully i'll recover by then. It'll be tormenting to have to endure this while doing my practical on Thursday! Oh btw, i'm looking forward to meeting Pearl and Sotong on SUNDAY :) It's been so long, idk what we'll be doing though, since our Prelims would be over and i doubt we would wanna study for now haha. Okay gonna go now, still feeling like crap so i'm gonna find something to do to distract myself from the pain, BYE THEN!
-Sophia




No comments:
Post a Comment