Monday, September 24, 2012

Live While We're Young


THIS SONG IS NOT BAD, IT GETS STUCK IN HEAD! Rachella was singing it during school today, she asked me to listen to it, so i did! :) I'm amazed at the number of views this video has, it was only posted 4 days ago!!

HEY THERE. Nothing much happened today, Mondays are so damn slack (i think i've mentioned this before). We had PE, it was quite fun cause we played dog and bone and husband and wife, the thing is i barely got to run! BUT THAT'S OKAY, cause i was in uniform and i didn't wanna perspire a lot anyway haha! How i pity Divya, who was like forever running! Kay we got back our Chinese Paper 1, HORRIBLE. I actually failed my email section by half a mark, i never fail emails wth, not even the assignments! Alright then i JUST PASSED my section two, cause i went off point so i couldn't get a very high score, though i'm pretty thankful that i managed to pass. Well that means i failed the the overall for paper 1 by half a mark! KINDA PATHETIC CONSIDERING THAT I'M AIMING FOR AN A1 FOR O LEVELS OMGG. We're gonna get back our paper 2 tomorrow, i seriously hope that i'll do better!

I just realised today that NEXT FRIDAY is gonna be the last day of school, LIKE EVER!! I was quite taken aback by that fact. I know that Os levels are just around the corner but i didn't think that we'd end school so soon :( I'm really gonna miss St. Margs!! And of course all the people in it! Aww man there's so many things i wanna say to all those people that i'm gonna miss, but it's not like i have the time to write long, sentimental letters to everyone now :( HAIX, kay so i'm really gonna cherish the last two weeks of school. Hmm at least we'll have plenty of time to meet up and stuff after Os, yeap. Alright gonna go now, cyaa :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment