LOVE IT, I JUST LOVE THIS AUDITION! I keep watching it over and over again haha, she's just SUCH A PERFORMER.
I hate how instead of studying for Emath and Lit, i've been watching all the X Factor Auditions! They're just so fun to watch lol some of the contestants are really annoying. I barely studied today nooo why am I slacking when Prelims aren't over yet! Oh and there was also tape today, it was to last two episodes of this show that's really tragic. I can't stand watching people die in all these hk dramas, i get so damn emotional! Then after i'm done watching i spend like 30 mins telling myself that it's NOT REAL LIFE in hope that i can cheer myself up. OH WELL. Anyway I didn't leave the house today so i'm happy that tmr we'll be going out for dinner! It'll only be for a short while so i'll still have enough time to study for Monday's exams :)
Kay it's Sunday tomorrow i'm not letting what happened today repeat itself. It's completely unwise for me to be 'nua-ing' at home at a time like this! YEAP, I'M GO AND STUDY NOW. TOMORROW SHALL BE A PRODUCTIVE DAY! Okay then, byee :)
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment