Thursday, September 6, 2012

Watching Step Up Revolution

Photobucket
SO WE WATCHED STEP UP TODAY YAY! Hmm i'm looking creepy in the second photo. 

Photobucket
Got there at about 2.20pm, Min and I went to get the tickets first, thank goodness there were seats! I thought Mummy would've bought them online.

Photobucket

Alright i didn't think that it was THAT good. I mean, it was OKAY. The dancing was extremely cool and awesome but the plot was kinda crappy and the acting was just mediocre. I like the third installment better! For some reason it just left more of an impact on me, yeap.

AHH I FEEL SO BAD FOR NOT STUDYING TODAY. Well at least i still had a good time, even though i didn't enjoy the movie that much. I'm glad that there's Amath tuition tomorrow so that way i'll kinda be FORCED to study and there's tuition on Saturday too! :) Aww man i can't believe that the holiday's gonna be ending soon. I WANT MORE TIME TO STUDY. Cause it's like when i have 10 hours to study i'll only study for like 3 hours, i really dk how to use my time properly. Well as tempted as i am to just lie on my bed and sleep, i am gonna do some Amath papers now. Oh gosh i better do them, after that i'm planning to work on Geog! OKAY BYEE :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment