Friday, September 28, 2012

MORE PRELIM RESULTS (i'm soo happy)

Photobucket

I'm not sure if i used this picture before but i don't really care haha i feel like putting it up!

HI THERE! It's been quite a good day :) I'm feeling very happy and excited over my prelim results, they're not exceptional but the point is that i made a HUGE IMPROVEMENT. My L1R5 improved by 14 points!! I can't believe it! I GOT 18 FOR L1R5 WOAHH. Yes so i got back Bio, Geog and Lit today. I got 69 for Science in overall! I got the highest score out of the 11 of us, but the thing is that i'm only ONE MARK away from getting a distinction. Although i'm still feeling kinda bitter about that, i've decided to be contented with my marks and just be glad that i kinda got the highest :) It's definitely not the highest in the level though, which means that Grace was supposed to pay me $5! Kay but very unfortunately, i lost the 10-dollar bet and so I ended up paying her $5 instead! IT'S FIVE DOLLARS :( YEAH BUT THE WHOLE THING WAS QUITE FUNNY HAHAH. 

Okay so LIT, i got 67! :) My essay marks range from 16-18, out of 25, i'm really happy (sorry limited vocab) about that. Hmm from a C6 to a B3, i would say it's quite an achievement :) I did better for Geog as well, 33/50, however that means i got 57 for Combined, a C5 :( This is the only subject that i performed worse in compared to mid years, not by a lot though so i'm not gonna complain! I still can't get over the fact that i got 18 for my L1R5 oh goshh. I'm so proud of myself!! :) (hahah Nic said that she was proud of me too) Okay chill Sophia this isn't Os LOL. Right so i'm even more determined to do well for Os, my prelim results shall only boost my confidence level instead of causing me to become complacent, YEAP. I know now that i seriously need to work on my Bio and Emath. I'll also rmb to constantly revise the other subjects even though i did pretty well for some of them! My Amath tutor was in total shock when i told him that i got an A1 for Amath. It's still shocking to me as well tbh HAHA. Oh i almost forgot to mention, i bumped into Danielle at Macs after tuition! She didn't see me waving to her at first! I sat down and talked to her for awhile before my mom picked me up haha. Alright shall go now then, i'm feeling super sleepy for some reason. Byee! :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment