NEW SINGLE!! I think this is more 'HER', like it's country, i don't really like it when she does too many pop songs. (for example WANEGBT) I quite like this song! Except i'm quite sure that some people would think it's boring oh well.
School today was okay! :) Somehow i was in a better mood today than yesterday. I was delighted to be able to go home at 2.10pm! :) Right now i'm feeling quite nervous about our Prelim results that we're getting back tomorrow, i talked to Grace about it just now, for a pretty long time! SO YEAH NOW I'M NOT THAT NERVOUS :) Anyhow we're planning to stay back in school tomorrow to study, hopefully it'll work out and we won't keep talking :/ Must discipline ourselves!! Kay whatever results i get back i'll just accept it, i realise that i'm worried for every subject. I feel confident yet i'm afraid i'll end up doing badly. Whatever not gonna think about it too much, our main goal is to do well for Os so if i don't do so good for Prelims i'll just work even harder for Os! Anyway, PSLE IS STARTING TOMORROW. I'm guilty of hoping that my sister will get a lower score than me, but at the same time i'm worried for her. That's cause i noticed that she hasn't been studying much! To her, doing homework and going for tuition is considered studying, oh gosh. Just now, my mom (very shockingly) threatened to confiscate my sister's phone cause she keeps using it to read wattpad! Aww man. Alright gonna go now, i'll try to sleep earlier tonight yeap, byee :)
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment