Thursday, September 27, 2012

PRELIM RESULTS!

Photobucket

HI THERE, I THINK I'VE NEVER BEEN THIS EXCITED TO TALK ABOUT MY EXAM RESULTS.  Some were disappointing, but i did make improvements in certain subjects! :) First subject we got  back, SS. I'm quite disappointed with myself because i got 32/50 for Mid years and this time i only got 24, i failed by one mark! :( OH WELL. It's not THAT bad, i know why i did worse though, it's cause for Mid years chapter 4 came out (my favourite chapter) and this time i did chapter 5. So yeah, i'm not very familiar with it which was why i got 10/25 for SEQ. BUT I'M NOT BEING TOO HARD ON MYSELF :) Okay English, i passed!! HAPPINESS. I failed English for mid years, this time i was only aiming for a pass and i DID pass, HOORAY. I improved for every component except the situational writing :( It's the component that Mrs Raj said i made a mistake in! I guess i should've expected myself to do badly for it, well at least i improved for my compo, compre as well as summary! :)

Next, EMATH. Hmm i got B3, i'm thankful that i got the same graded as mid years actually, because this time Paper 2 was so much harder. Oh but i did improve tremendously for Paper 1! :) That's something that i'm feeling really proud of :) OKAYOKAY, AMATH, I GOT AN A1!! It' simply unbelievable, it's the first time EVER that i'm passing Amath and i got a freaking A1. I was speechless when i saw that i got 71/80 for Paper 1, never though i'd do that well. I still rmb getting 30+/80 for mid years! I didn't do that well for Paper 2, 72/100, but it's still considered good TO ME. So yeah overall i got an A1. OH WOW, I THANK GOD FOR THIS, GOD IS GOOD!! :)

Okay i got 81 for Chem, but it's such a waste cause i know i did terribly for Bio. (we're only getting back the written paper tmr) This is the worst part of the day. My bio practical, oh gosh, i got a ridiculously low score. WHO IN THE WORLD CAN DO THAT BADLY??? Well apparently i can :( Ms Tan told me that Rachella and I did well for Chem but got seriously pulled down by our Bio marks. Okay so i have a feeling that i got B4/C5 for Bio, that's quite terrible. I guess i won the bet between Grace and I, i'm NOT the highest in the level for Sci(Chem/Bio)! :( AHH DISAPPOINTED TO THE MAX. Whatever.

After school, i stayed back with Grace (low) to study. We went to the library cause the learning lab wasn't opened yet (it was only supposed to open at 4.30pm), Brin joined us! :) I did Chinese as well as Emath. The funny thing is that, ONCE Brin left to go to the toilet, Grace and I started chattering away, we were quiet at first lol wth. So i'm glad that Brin was around if it was just Grace and I the entire time i'm sure that we wouldn't have been as productive HAHAH. Right, then the library close at about 4pm, that's when we went to the canteen and THEN we went to the learning lab at 4.30pm. Brin left at 5, then Grace and I left at 5.30pm. It was rather productive i would say! :) Then both our moms picked us up from school. Alright i'm nervous for both Lit and Geog, i think i won't do very well for Geog. I'm hoping that i'll improve for Lit though! Yeah and of course there's still Bio, i already know that i'll do badly, i'll just see what are the areas i'm lacking in and work hard to improve on them! YEAP, SO IT'S BEEN QUITE A GOOD DAY I WOULD SAY :) (mainly cause of Amath haha) Shall go now then, i'm surprised at how long this post is lol, cyaa!
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment