Sunday, September 9, 2012

End of the September 'holidays"


Photobucket

HI THERE, SORRY FOR NOT BLOGGING YTD. Okay there's not much to be sorry about whatever, i'll make this really quick cause it's gonna be 12am soon!! So i was talking to Shanice ytd night via whatsapp and she was telling me A LOT about ACSian theatre. She got accepted into a dance theatre company how cool is that! Yeah so we were just talking about the CCA and whether or not i should join it and stuff, and all of a sudden i realised, IDK IF I CAN EVEN GET INTO ACJC IN THE FIRST PLACE. So it's pointless to talk about what CCA i'll be joining AC cause i might not even qualify for that school! YEAP THAT'S WHY I'LL JUST FOCUS AT ONE THING AT A TIME :) I'm very determined to do well for Os!!

Okay studying for Prelims has got my brain all messed up. I really hope that i'll be able to fall asleep tonight! I've been suffering from insomnia lately and it simply sucks :( ALRIGHT SO NO MORE HOLIDAYS, AMATH AND CHEM TOMORROW, I'M VERY HAPPY TO SAY THAT IT HAS BEEN A PRODUCTIVE DAY. :) I'm feeling quite confident about Chem but i definitely can't say the same for Amath. I just really wanna pass Amath FOR ONCE. Yeap okay, all the best everyone GOODNIGHT! :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment