Tuesday, November 6, 2012

2 days to freedom

tumblr_m05ua7YhDr1r7ryzoo1_500

HI THERE. I can't believe that Os are gonna be officially over in two days' time!! :) I don't know what to think hahah. Anyway, Chinese is tomorrow and i don't really know how to study for it :/ I wish i could do more other than to just read hao zuo wen and look at good phrases. Hmm but i had tuition yesterday so i shouldn't feel so unsafe! Right, two nights ago the scariest thing happened. Kay not the scariest, but i got super freaked out cause of it. I woke up at like 4am and i realised my door was slightly open. So okay naturally i went to close it, then i went back to bed. Guess what like 1 min later it suddenly opened again! And yeah each time i went to close it it just opened. I knew there was a logical reason behind it but i was still super freaked out. Kay then to make myself feel less scared i  got up to switch on all the lights. I waited, for like 10 mins to see if it would open again and it didn't! Creepiest thing was that ONCE i switched off the lights and scrambled back into bed it OPENED AGAIN. Lol then i couldn't take it anymore i went to sleep in my mom's room :P I'm so easily frightened wth!! It was probably the wind? Cause there was thunder and lightning which meant that it was gonna rain. 

HAHAH I JUST FELT LIKE SHARING. Kay everyone's thinking of shopping for prom stuff! I have no idea what kind of dress to wear for prom. Pearl was telling me what kind of dresses are 'prom-like', gosh they'll all look good on her cause she's so damn slim but too bad i can't say the same for myself :( IDK LAH, WE'LL SEE. Looking forward to prom now yay! :) Alright gonna study now, A1 FOR CHINESE PLEASEE. Yeap bye then! :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment