Friday, November 9, 2012

don't you dream impossible things


LOVE EMBLEM3!! I kinda agree with LA, hahah they're perfect. I just have no idea how they placed 6th! 

cats
While waiting for the food we ordered hehe

HI I SHOPPED WITH MIN TODAY :) Okay we also kept buying food to eat hahahah. Met her at Taka's food hall at like 1 plus, it was freaking crowded so we decided to eat at this Japanese place that we always eat at! YEAP. I kept telling her about how happy i am cause Os are over hehe, she takes a different exam so for her there's still like 5 papers to go! SO SAD LOL. Anyway, we started shopping from Taka and then we went all the way to H&M! Lol i bumped into Pearl at H&M!! And just the other day she was telling me that she was going out hahah, so i wasn't too surprised to see her! Yeap, after H&M we went to Far East to continue shopping! There's quite a lot of stuff there omg i have to go again! Ran out of money by the time we got there lol, Min helped me pay for a number of stuff :P I BOUGHT LIKE 3 TOPS WOOHOO, I FEEL GREAT. Kay then we went home by bus at about 6! :)

 Omg it's 10 plus. Haha i deliberately went to take a nap at like 7 plus, so i can stay up later to play audi!! I stop playing at about 1+am cause i was really sleepy, dk what time i'll sleep tonight hahah. I FEEL SO ENERGISED :)  It's DAY TWO of having twitter and i must say that it's really boring! :P Maybe i'll find it more interesting after awhile, but yeah for now there's like nothing to do on it!! HAHAH. Okay gonna go now then, watching tape :) Aww man i hope i'll be able to find activities to occupy myself for the next few days, i was like super bored this morning!! LOL CYA THEN!
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment