Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day of class party!


HI THEREE. This is a pretty late update, i was too tired yesterday :/ Anyway, Nic, Tanny and I went to catch Breaking Dawn before heading to Grace's house for the class party! :) Kay here are the pictures from Nic's super clear/awesome DSLR. 

Photobucket

 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Bought the tickets, then bought lunch from 7-Eleven. I wouldn't even consider it to be lunch haha. Ate my food here while Nic ate hers in the theatre.

Breaking Dawn was not bad!! I'm still not a fan of the whole twilight saga, it tends to get really draggy. Compared to Harry Potter, Twilight's kinda crappy. Yeah but i liked Breaking Dawn part 2, actually teared up thrice during the movie! Felt damn cheated when the whole fight where so many people 'died' was just a vision. I cried during that scene!! It was like a mixture of anger and sadness, was so glad to see Dakota Fanning's character die haha. Well but o was happy that it was just a vision :) The final scene was really touching, that was when i teared up again haha. 

Photobucket
OTW TO GRACE'S! Wanted to take the bus to school, then to her house but there was actually a direct bus haha. Thank goodness we found out in time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
I was happy to see everyone! :) MISSED OUR CLASS. But quite a number of people couldn't make it :( Anyway, we didn't do a lot but it was fun :) Played a few card games, like STRESS. Haha played some word game and then Rachella started teaching us how to play some rhythm, using a cup! It was so much fun :) Yay can't wait to try it again! Oh and of course we ate pizza! :)

Photobucket
Taken by Tanny's phone. I didn't even take any photos :(

Photobucket
Went to the playground for awhile haha

Photobucket
Taken as we were about to leave!

Photobucket
Nic, Rachella and I headed to Holland V for dinner. We got a drink first, talked for awhile, then bought our food. Was just too thirsty haha. We had some pretty good conversations! :) Stayed there till like night time, chit-chatting without getting bored :)

Photobucket
MORE ABOUT THIS DAY AT NIC'S: ishootstxrs.blogspot.com 

Photobucket
WENT FOR A MANICURE WITH NIC TODAY! :) Grace was supposed to go too but she's having a flu so she decided to stay home :/ Haha can't stop staring at my nails, and i'm damn afraid that they'll get chipped! 

Yeap, i ate lunch with my family at Taka first. Was supposed to meet Nic at about 5pm but it was only 3 plus so i just shopped on my own haha. I bought some stuff yay :) Guess what my mom got me a debit card, and i alr used it twice today! :P I feel quite bad tbh. It's gonna make things so much easier, thanks mummy!! :) Sooo, Nic arrived at FEP (i've been going there A LOT lately) at about 5 plus, she came with Jinjin (her tuition friend) and we found a place to do our nails! It was just Nic and I after that. PAID $18 FOR THE MANICURE. Idk if that's considered ex, but whatever i really like them :) SO EXCITED FOR PROM OMG. But i understand what people mean when they say that they're both nervous and excited! I FEEL THE SAME WAY TOO. I just hope that everything goes well! :)  Sher, Grace, Nic and I are going to Raffles Town Club early to get ready, my mom booked a room for us! :) 

I'm also extremely excited for my trip to Italy!! NO ITALIAN FOOD LIKE SPAGHETTI FOR NOW, cause the tour guide said that we'll be eating it almost everyday while we're over there! I'm expecting it to taste exceptionally good haha, never tried the pasta/pizza in Italy before. Okay i've FINALLY decided on which dress to wear, this is great! :) Gonna go now then, cyaa :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment