HEY THERE. I'm so glad that Chinese is over!! :) Both papers went rather well :) I thought that Paper 2 was easier than the one at mid years! Yeap, think i did my best so, i hope that it's enough for me to get an A1 :) TMR'S THE LAST DAY OF OS!! I'm so excitedd!! It felt as if this day would never come lol. Hehe i went to the library to study for mcq today (my mom sent me right after school), i got super sleepy omg and i kinda ran out of stuff to do :P All i did at home was to look through my TYS, i wanna study more for mcq but seems like there's not much that i can do hmm. Whatever lah, i'll just do my best tmr, after that i shan't think of any of the O Level papers anymore! We're going to Island Creamery after tmr's paper! (the combined science girls) Erm but idk what we're gonna do from 9-11am, cause Island only opens at 11am!
Hehe guess what i'm watching tape now YAY. I'll go sleep after this episode's done yeap. I seriously can't wait to catch up on tape, play audi again, shop, go out and do so much more!! Sorry if i've mentioned any of this before hahah, way too excited. Alright i'll go now then, byee! :)
-Sophia

No comments:
Post a Comment