THIS IS SO AMAZING, I LOVE THEM BOTH!! Megan seems like nothing real special when compared to Sam though :/
I CRIED WHILE WATCHING THIS :( It's soooo sad. Kay i'll try to stop blaming Demi about Jennel's elimination, cause she's getting quite a lot of hate for it!
Hi there i finally got myself a dress for prom!! :) I woke up at about 8.45am cause i had to attend my sister's graduation ceremony. The lamest thing is that i only stayed there for like 20 minutes! Once she received her cert Dolly, Dan and I just went back haha. Oh but i ended up walking back to RGPS cause i forgot to take money for buying a prom dress! :P Yeap, so my dad sent me to Far East Plaza and i got there at about 11.15am, Grace was LATE she only reached at like 11.50am haha! BUT THAT'S OKAY.
Yeah we spent a long time walking around and trying dresses, it was fun :) I bought a pair of shoes haha, although i was only planning to buy a dress. I'm surprised that i found not one, but three dresses that i really liked! I WAS OVERJOYED. Hmm cause i was almost certain that i wouldn't be able to find anything at all. Grace couldn't decide between 3 other dresses too! Yeah then we decided to head over to Tangs to look at more dresses, didn't find any nice ones there but i did buy a pretty pair of earrings hehe. Next we walked to Ion for lunch! :) We were eating at the food hall when my mom told me that i should just buy all 3 dresses, i was so against that!! She came over cause she had to meet a customer, so yeah she went back with us to Far East where she looked at the dresses herself! I ended up buying 2 of them haha, one's pink and the other's purple. I still have no clue on which one i should wear to prom. Everyone's telling me that the purple dress is nicer, but as much as i love purple, i think i look better in pink! THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING OMG. Well the purple dress was sent for alteration, so i don't have it with me now. When i collect it on the 24th then i'll try both dresses one after another to see which one i look better in! YEAP THAT'S THE PLAN :)
Now i seriously can't wait for prom! Very much looking forward to going for RED Camp too! :) Hmm should i play audi now? Idk, i did sleep really late last night! And i woke up super early today lol. I SHALL THINK ABOUT IT, OMG SEE I'M SO INDECISIVE!! Hahah kay cya then :)
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment