Monday, November 19, 2012

SO EXCITED

Photobucket

SO TRUEE. This image doesn't move haha. 

HI THERE, I'M SOO EXCITED FOR RED CAMP!! :) Hope it won't be boring though, it seems like nothing much is going on on the first day! OH WELL. Kay today i went out with my family to Taka, we ate at Angus House (first time for me), wts the food was so good! Oh but we ordered too much food lol, we were like struggling to finish everything. UGH I'M EAYING SO MUCH, GOT TO LOSE WEIGHT! I think i'm bringing my camera tomorrow, might not use it though! Btw, i was stuck at home yesterday :/ Thank goodness there's camp tmr! Tbh i'm looking forward to waking up early hahah. Not gonna play audi for too long tonight! :) 

Kay my mom's gonna give Min Li and Grace a lift to Ngee Ann haha, great! :) Shall go now then, this'll be a short post cause i got to play audi now!! HEHE CYA THEN :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment