Crappy photo but i'm still gonna upload it haha. Check out Yuan Ru's hair woahhh.
Guess who was first? ;)
The first time using my new instax!! :) Loving it already!
HELLO, yes it's the second time that i'm blogging today! Okay not really cause it's alr past 12am. Anyway, i met up with these guys ytd! :) Firstly, i met Pearl at Far East where she was having manicure with Gin. I seriously thought that she'd be done by the time i arrived, guess what she hadn't even started yet! I called, whatsapp-ed and tweeted her but she didn't respond. So i had to go to like every manicure shop to look for her! FELT SO LAME, YEAH THEN I FINALLY FOUND HER HAHA. While waiting i walked around Far East on my own for more than 45 mins? Yeap, then we walked around Far East together after she was done and she bought a pair of heels for prom! :) I bought shoes too yay.
Then i had to go off (while she went to Bugis by herself) cause it was my grandmother's bday and i wanted to attend her birthday celebration, even if it's just for awhile! Yeap, i didn't eat much cause i knew that i'd still have to eat later. Felt so bad for leaving but i didn't even know that it was her birthday LOL, so that's why i arranged to meet up with them! Yeah then my dad accompanied me to the taxi stand and i took a cab to Bugis Plus! Haha we booked a table at Bonchon but we didn't eat there eventually cause the food was too ex! Erm this might sound stupid but we were on a 'mission' to find out how Pearl's audi couple looks like in real life, cause he told us that he works there but then we found out that we wasn't working on that day! YEAH SO WE FAILED :P Ended up eating at this ramen restaurant. I don't eat ramen very often so i just ordered the dish that was 'No. 1' haha! I didn't finish it partly cause i was already quite full and also cause it tasted like crap!! Wth idk why so many people are buying it! After dinner we stopped at this clothes shop, Pearl and I started looking at all the clothes while the other three waited outside and had their own conversations. Then we bought Koi! :) Hoi Ting had to leave after that, we quickly took an instax before she left :)
Yeah then the 4 of us had nothing left to do. We wanted to catch a movie but the amazing Pearl had no money left oh and her phone was also out of battery! SO PATHETIC LOL. Ended up going to the arcade at Bugis Junction! As usual we played basketball (no prizes for guessing who lost, haha Pearl and I) and Mario Kart, so fun omgg. WE ALSO PLAYED JUBEAT! It is super fun, it was Pearl's first time and she sucked but that's okay i guess. Sotong actually played a song at Level 10!! It was like "SHOW TIMEE", so i had to take a video of it haha. Finally we left Bugis and headed home by MRT! IT WAS A GOOD DAY.
Watched this with my family earlier this afternoon!! I loved it it was hilarious! Haha if not for the subtitles i wouldn't have understood like half of the jokes :P A lot of them were in Hokkien! I feel so honoured to be living in the same estate as Jack Neo omg. We saw Raffles (Jack Neo's son) in the movie, didn't manage too see Ritz (his other son) though cause we went in late :/ Anyway there's a second episode and i'm definitely gonna watch it! :)
OKAY, PROM'S IN 4 DAYS AND OUR TRIP TO EUROPE IS IN 6. I'm freaking excited!! I haven't gotten a pair of shoes for prom oh gosh. And i'm wondering if i should dye my hair before or after going to Europe? Definitely after prom i think, so if i wanna dye it i'll have to do it on the 29th! Oh and class outing is on the 26th :) I hate how we haven't confirmed the venue yet, i'm quite against going to Marina Barrage because once it rains we'll have nothing to do. Really wouldn't mind going to Grace Low's house! :) Okay shall go now, gonna watch a movie with Nic tmr yay! :)
-Sophia





No comments:
Post a Comment