Friday, November 2, 2012

I can finally update!

HI OH GOSH IT'S BEEN LIKE 3 DAYS SINCE I'VE BLOGGED. CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAHAHAH. Oh and can you believe it's November?! This year has gone by so fast!! Very soon i'm gonna be receiving my O Level results and i'm gonna start JC! WOW. Anyway yay i'm so glad to be able to update, i'm gonna breifly talk about what happened on Halloween, yesterday and today! :)

CIMG3301
Basically my sister's friends came to our house for trick-or-treating! They are kinda annoying oh gosh. Hahah and my grandparents, aunty, uncle and cousins came over for STEAMBOAT! It was my grandfather's birthday! :)

CIMG3305

CIMG3308
Poor Dan his friends weren't allowed to go trick-or-treating so he didn't go cause he obviously didn't wanna go by himself! Yeah then he ended up being the one who was giving out sweets which is quite ironical cause he's a kid himself and he should be receiving sweets instead! But he enjoyed it hahah. 

cats
Someone wore a freaking basket over her head!!

CIMG3309

CIMG3310
SOME KIDS ARE JUST TOO CUTE

CIMG3315


IMG_1061

CIMG3320

CIMG3322

CIMG3326

IMG_1053
IT ISN'T A CAKE HAHAH. It's a brownie! Sylvie baked it together with Dolly haha, didn't taste that great but i guess it's the thought that counts! :)

It was really fun and i enjoyed myself even though i only gave out sweets hahah! It was nice seeing everyone :) I also got to talk to Jill, she's my cousin's friend's girlfriend and her bf passed away last week :( I actually cried THRICE over it even though i only met him once! It was very sudden and yeah i'm not gonna talk about it in detail. I guess it's someone i know after all so i just felt really saddened by it, seriously! :( Kay besides that, the food tasted great and i think all of us had a good time! :)

Yesterday i went to the library at around 11am to study for Lit! Yeap i met Rachella there, her dad was there too! I managed to read through the whole of The Chrysalids! Never have I finished reading a book in a day LOL. Yeah it felt good just that i didn't really get to touch on Romeo & Juliet! :/ Heheh so i was like cramming it at home. The awesome thing is that Lit went quite well! :) Not that well for some people cause the questions that asked were kinda weird. I don't feel too confident about it but i felt it was okay in general :) Then Rachella and I went to watch The Perks Of Being A Wallflower at Cine! IT WAS SUCH A GOOD MOVIE. I didn't realise that Logan Lerman is such a good actor, he really did a great job with it and he's so SO CUTEE! After the movie we walked around a bit and went to see some stuff, although we didn't have money to buy any of it hahah. Yeap i feel so much closer to freedom right now :) ONLY LEFT WITH CHINESE AND SCIENCE MCQ!

Anyway i really have to catch up on my HK DRAMA and i wanna watch X Factor! :( I watched some of the performances on YouTube though, i thought Emblem3 did well! I'm rooting for Jennel but i didn't really like her look during her performance, WHY CHANGE HER HAIRSTYLE DEMI WHY :/ Hate CeCe's new hairstyle too it doesn't really suit her! Yeah but i don't really care about CeCe hahah. Oh and Britney is a such a lousy judge, i can't stand it all she says is "I thought that was absolutely amazing" and stuff like "you're a true star". Her comments are so useless and repetitive!! IT ANNOYS ME REALLY. Btw i hate how she asked Carly to wear some school girl outfit, didn't suit her at all. Plus, i feel sorry for Carly cause she's such an awesome singer but the look and the song just didn't work! :/ I used to think Demi was a lousy judge too but now i think she's not bad haha. Okay i feel sooo judgemental LOL. Bye then i feel like taking a nap!! 
-Sophia  

No comments:

Post a Comment